Thursday, December 10, 2009

"The Filipino -Values Month Celebration"

Every month we are celebrating different kind of activities in our school. This month of November, we celebrated the "The Filipino -Values Month Celebration" with the theme of "Pagpapatibay ng Pagkataong Pilipino: Tugon sa Hamon ng Panahon".
November was already passed. Many students and sections were joined in different contest like sayawit, kite flying contest, cookfest and many more. I enjoyed much to watched the kite flying because it was exciting weather the different kites fly or not. It was also fun almost we students feel the happiness while the different kites on fly. But not only that, it was also our City Meet '09. I played table tennis and I won in my game. Almost 3 schools I had fighted. In the year 2010, we will going to Laoag if God permits for the IRAA Meet 2010 and it is my 4th times going to IRAA Meet.
November, November!! I was also lucky this month because all I know was already over. But she's back and I don't expected that it would hapenned. Secret!!!=)
Thats all thank you......

No comments:

Post a Comment