Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Adapting To Diverse Science Culture For Development

How can I adapt myself to varied science culture for a development nation? Having a life is not a joke. Life is the most important to us that God gaves to us. So, we must to enjoy our life while we have it.
As a science clubber, I adapt myself to varied science cultures for a developed nation by adjusting more, to share what I know or what is good to our environment. Use the 3R's:Reduce, Recycle, and Reuse, so that our mother earth will not destroy especially our ozone layer. Such as recycling, plastics and bottles are very useful in creating new products. So I can create new things that can help the development of our country by using 3R's. By adjusting my knowledge, I will join any kind of seminars of science on how to maintain the imoportance and to prevent damaging the mother Earth."Time is Gold", if we are wasting our time to protect and take a lot of care of our mother earth, it can destroy it and also kill us of what we are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment